Simplify Your Job Search
Finding the right job can be a challenge, and not all recruiters and professional employment agencies in Portland are the same. At Abbott & Associates, your success is our priority.
We know that no one really enjoys looking for a job and if you’re in between jobs, the stress of finding a new opportunity can be overwhelming. We aim to make the process as painless and streamlined as possible, so you can get to work quickly at a job you’ll love.
Whether you are looking for flexible contract placements or a permanent full-time job, we are here to support you throughout your journey.
Why Choose Abbott & Associates?
- Family-Owned – We are invested in our community and we treat every candidate as an extension of our family.
- Reputation – We are recognized as one of the most trusted professional and healthcare job placement agencies in Portland.
- Real Opportunities – We only recommend you for positions that will be worth pursuing based on your goals.
- Support – We can help you with your resume, prepare you for interviews, and provide feedback from employers.
- Passion – We have been where you are. Our founder worked as a temporary employee before she went to work for one internally. She later founded Abbott & Associates in Portland, OR and puts herself in a candidate’s shoes with every decision. We are driven to put great people to work at great jobs.
- Transparency – We are committed to honesty and integrity in every interaction.
- Benefits – Qualified contract employees are eligible for sick pay, longevity bonuses, paid holidays and referral bonuses. As a premier professional and healthcare employment agency, we believe in taking care of our employees.
People We Place
- Patient Access Specialists
- Medical Receptionists
- Medical Schedulers
- Medical Assistants
- Medical Equipment Cleaners
- Sterile Processing Technicians
- Health Information Specialists (Medical Records)
- Medical Billers and Coders
- Insurance Specialists
- Dental Assistants
- Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs)
- Registered Nurses (RNs)
- Respiratory Therapists (RTs)
- Radiologic Technologists
- Ultrasound Technologists
- Medical Laboratory Technicians
- Surgical Technologists
- Pharmacy Technicians
- Epic Application Analysts
- Clinical Managers and Supervisors
- Customer Service Representatives
- Lead Qualifiers
- Account Managers
- Inside Sales Representatives
- Outside Sales Representatives
- Marketing Specialists
- Event Coordinator
- Administrative Assistant
- Executive Assistant
- Front Desk/Reception
- Office Specialist
- Data Entry Specialist
- Call Center Customer Service Rep
- Call Center Collections Specialist
- Office Manager